We will be fully operational online from the 22nd of October. We offer delivery and click and collect at specific times.
When we reopen the shop we will be following the guidelines below.
We are all trying to do our best to make the shop a safer place for our customers and staff. Here are some of our key guidelines with a full list below. We will continually be reviewing these to ensure everyone can stay safe and well together.
- We are operating a one-way system throughout the shop.
- We are limiting the number of people in the shop at one time to 10 people.
- Face coverings are now mandatory for all customers and staff on our premises.
- We have hand sanitiser at our front door and request that everyone uses this on entering.
- We also have sanitiser at the desk for use after transactions.
- We have screens set up at our counter to protect our customers and staff.
- We encourage customers to use card payment where possible.
- We have priority shopping hours from 9.30am-11am.
- We will handle and take anything to the till for you if you wish.
- We have signage to alert customers of safe distances throughout the shop.