We are all trying to do our best to make the shop a safer place for our customers and staff. Here are some of our key guidelines with a full list below. We will continually be reviewing these to ensure everyone can stay safe and well together.
- We are operating a one-way system throughout the shop.
- We have hand sanitiser at our front door and request that everyone uses this on entering.
- We have screens set up at our counter to protect our customers and staff.
- We encourage customers to use card payment where possible.
- We have priority shopping hours from 9.30am-11am.
- We will handle and take anything to the till for you if you wish.
- We have signage to alert customers of safe distances throughout the shop.