MOBILE PHONE BAG IN BLACK AND WHITE RAFFIA
Raffia mobile phone bag with a beautiful black and white print. The star format is dressed in the most popular fabric of the summer giving rise to this practical, original and summery mobile phone bag. A perfect model for summer evenings, in which you can take your essentials with you wherever you go.
• Made of raffia.
• Top zip closure.
• Comfortable removable shoulder strap.
• Inside it has several special slots to organise your cards.
• On the front, it has a small patch with the brand's logo.
• It is important to remember that, as this model is handmade using artisan raffia braiding techniques, each bag is unique and may have different characteristics.
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.