Dragon Flight Balance Light
The Dragonfly Balance Lamp is created with passion and precision, using only the highest quality, eco-friendly materials, resulting in a truly unique piece of art with both form and function.
Laser cut from walnut, and with LED lights hidden under the wings, the dragonfly balances beautifully on the simple cylindrical base, or on another surface you choose, and can even be spun for extra wow-factor.
Combining unique design with meticulous engineering, the Dragonfly Lamp is the perfect ‘balance’ of beauty and function.
- Product material: made from FSC certified natural beech or walnut solid wood
- A rubber mat built into the base to protect your surfaces and prevent slipping
- USB charging port tucked away within the dragonfly design
- Touch control with USB C (type C) charging port (charging cable included)
- Light source: 0.2 watts x 28 pieces long-life LEDs
- LED colour temperature: 3000K
- Power source: 650mAh Li-on rechargeable battery
- 3 levels of light brightness
- Charge time: 3-4 hours
- Battery life: approx 3 ~36 hours (depends on the intensity)
- Product Size (assembled): 310 x 360 x 240mm or 12.2’’ x 14.17’’ x 9.45’’ (L x W x H)
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.