Luxury Bamboo Pyjamas Medium
Bamboo fabric is among the smoothest fabrics, luxuriously soft with a feel like silky cashmere. Which is why we created our Pyjamas so that everyone can enjoy the luxury of bamboo, especially when you sleep.
We really should apologise. We’ve made getting out of bed even tougher.
- Elastic waist for ultimate comfort
- Deep pockets
- Eco and Vegan friendly – Made from Organic Bamboo
- Absorbent & Moisture Wicking – The absorption, wicking and ventilation properties of bamboo are superior to that of cotton, helping you stay drier.
- Breathable & Thermal Regulating – Extremely breathable – more so than cotton, hemp or many oil-based synthetic products. Keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Skin Friendly – Bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic – perfect for those who suffer from sensitive skin or eczema.
- Anti-bacterial – Keeps odours at bay and and perfect for those undergoing chemotherapy.
Size Medium (12UK)
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.