Picnic Blanket - Extra Large Get Wavy
Despite the impressive size, each blanket folds up small into the included pouch, so you can take it just about anywhere.
With a fully waterproof bottom layer, worrying about damp grass is a thing of the past. The top layer is made from our signature quick dry material, so no stress if someone spills their water. Plus, there’s a hole in the middle to stick an umbrella or parasol in so you can shade yourself from the sun.
Huge Picnic Blankets, big enough for the whole family
- Choose from two sizes - Large (170x170cm) and XL (240x170cm)
- Large will fit 2-4 adults or children, while Extra Large will fit 4-6 adults or children (if everyone sits!)
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Big in size, folds up small and compact into included pouch with a handy draw string handle
- Waterproof underneath, protects against damp grass
- Hole in the middle for an umbrella, cabana or parasol
- Made from our signature quick dry material
- Machine washable and dryer safe
Dock and Bay
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.