Smart Baton Light - White Ash Wood
Made with a real wood magnetised base and baton with frosted acrylic glass, it can be positioned anywhere you desire without any wiring, as a wall light, travel light or even as a bedside table light. You can have the light stay on or with the option of energy-saving mode, which only lights up in the dark when it detects motion. Practicality without compromising on design, the Smart Baton from Gingko reflects their design ethos of making every day objects smarter in living.
- Product Material: white ash wood, frosted acrylic glass
- Light source: 1W LED
- LED colour temperature: 2700K~3000K
- Sensor light delay: 15 seconds
- Battery life: 15-30 days (depending on how frequent it lights up
- Power input: DC5V 1A
- Power source: in-built 500MAH rechargeable li-on battery
- Product Size: 180×25×25mm
- USB charging cable included
- Packaging box size: 102×42×222mm
- Product net weight: 100g
- Product gross weight: 186g
- Packed in a premium gift box
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.