Smart Book Light-L- Urban Grey
One of our best selling lighting collections
– German Non-Book Award Winner from the worlds largest book fair
– Red Dot Design-Award Winning Design
– A sculptural light object with the big WOW factor
– Made of sustainable textured linen fabric
– Water proof and tear-proof Tyvek paper
– Rechargeable and Portable
– Packed in a premium gift box
- LED life-span: about 50,000hrs
- colour temperature: 2700K (warm-white light)
- output: 400 lumen
- power supply: in built rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- battery life: 6-8 hours in constant use
- charging time: 4 - 5 hours
- can be opened up to 360 degrees
- magnetic covers so it can be attached to any metal object on the wall etc
- product Material: sustainable linen fabric and water-resistant Tyvek paper
- fabric colour: coffee brown
- size: 170 x 215 x 25 mm
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.