The Handmade Soap Company, Bergamot & Eucalyptus Candle
Lightly spicy and floral bergamot is balanced with gentle eucalyptus to add an air of opulence and frivolity to your room. The Bergamot & Eucalyptus range is a romantic and blossoming nod to the flappers and dandies of the 1920s. With elegant aroma designed to whisk you back to the candlelit confines of an extraordinary time in human history.
This darling, ethereal scent is blended to rouse a light-hearted sense of frivolity and whimsy. Simply set the spark and feel yourself slip into the stylish opulence of roaring 20s.
- Approx. 40 hours burn time.
- Free from parabens, SLS, petrochemicals and other synthetics.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- Presented in a glass apothecary style jar.
- The box is made from FSC Certified sustainable card from managed forests.
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.