Lavender Soap Bar
This time proven favourite stems back to our original recipe (1996) Experience a deeply relaxing cleanse with this deliciously creamy bar, a mild & gentle soap that soothes skin whilst easing away feelings of tension. The calming effect of Lavender and Patchouli Essential Oils inspires feelings of wellbeing and melts away tensions after a long, hard day. Skin will be left subtly scented, softened and protected. Ideal for bathing the younger family members.
- Blended with Lavandin Essential Oil, which has been well documented for the treatment of stress, headaches, skin problems and painful muscles as well as aiding in the promotion of new skin cell growth.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is known to have a beneficial effect for those with Eczema, Psoriasis and dry skin while also balancing oil production.
- Made with Organic, Raw Shea Butter, a creamy, nutrient dense substance which provides numerous benefits for the skin. It is recognised as an excellent moisturiser, a powerful anti-inflammatory and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Free From SLS, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances.
Minimum weight: 90G
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Filtered Rainwater, Sodium Olivoate (Olive Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Madagascar Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamon zeylanicum), Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891)
Essential Oils of:
Lavandin (Lavendula Hybrida), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin).
Eugenol, Limonene & Linalool.
(Naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil)
Palm Free Soaps
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.