Lemon Soap Bar
Treat your skin to the refreshing magic of Lemon Freesia, a mildly refreshing formula that delivers an invigorating start to the day. Infused with the finest Essential Oils of Exotic Lemongrass, Calming Lavender & Euphoric Ylang Ylang and topped off with a sprinkling of delicate Calendula Petals to create this refreshingly, cleansing little bar of joy.
- Enriched with Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil, a known anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant, helping protect and improve skin cells.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is excellent for balancing excess oil production while maintaining moisture of the skin making it ideal for combination skin.
- Made with Organic, Raw Shea Butter, a creamy, nutrient dense substance which provides numerous benefits for the skin. It is recognised as an excellent moisturiser, a powerful anti-inflammatory and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Free From SLS, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances
Minimum weight: 90G
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Filtered Rainwater, Sodium Olivoate (Olive Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Madagascar Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamon zeylanicum), Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Calendula Petals (Calendula officinalis).
Essential Oils of:
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon schoenanthus), Lavender (Lavandula hybrida), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata).
Eugenol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene & Linalool.
(Naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil)
Palm Free Soap
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.