Gingko, Smart Diffuser Lamp - White Ash
A portable and real wood ambient desk light with a seamlessly integrated copper plate oil burning diffuser. With a handy gold touch sensor control, it gently heats up to fill your room silently and slowly with your favourite scent whilst emitting a beautiful light through a frosted glass.
The Smart Diffuser Lamp from Gingko Design helps you to relax while it radiates it’s beautiful light as well as it’s pleasant aroma. It also reflects our design ethos of making every day objects better and smarter.
- Product Material: White Ash wood or walnut wood, frosted acrylic glass, and copper
- three light intensity (dimmable)
- Battery Life: 3-10 hours (depending on the light intensity level) or 1-2 times for diffusing function
- Light Source: 1W LED
- LED colour temperature: 2700K~3000K
- Power Input: DC5V 1A
- Power source: 780MAH Li-on chargeable battery
- Product Size: 65×65×90mm
- Product Weight: 290g
- Packed in a premium gift box
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.