Smart Moon Lamp - White Ash
This gravity-defying moon lamp seems to magically ‘float’ above a white ash wood base and slowly rotates just like the real elliptical orbiting moon. Made with safe PLA material, this 3D printed full moon even has a textured surface just like the moon’s own craters and glows an ethereal-like light as it emits it’s cool white light. Suspended by a strong built-in magnet it creates a fascinating and like-like illusion of the real thing.
- Product Material: walnut /white ash wood base with PLA 3D printed moon
- Size of wood base: 120x120x30 mm
- Moon Diameter size: 140mm
- Moon light colour temperature: 2700k-5000k (depending on which light mode, total 3 light modes)
- 3 light mode: warm white (3500k), white (5000k) and yellow warm (2700k)
- Product weight: 800g
- Power input: 12V- 1A AD adapter (included)
- Packed in a premium gift box
Perfect for that special gift.
Excellent customer service.
Personal touch with gift notes.
Excellent service and gorgeous product.
We’re well aware of the impact that consumer purchasing decisions can have on the environment. As a retailer, we feel our highest responsibility is to ensure that we’re taking measures to minimize our impact, and the impact of our customers' purchases, on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we plan to play our part for the planet:
- Sustainable packaging
- Re-use of cardboard and brown paper received from suppliers in customer orders
- Continuously educate our team about the environmental crisis and explore ways that we can use our business to help
- Deal primarily with Irish suppliers to minimize our carbon footprint
- Aiming to be plastic free
Quinlans was started by Brigin and John P Quinlan in Macroom, County Cork. We’ve had some fantastic people join our team over the years, and any success that we’ve had is as much theirs as it is ours. Our current team is small and we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture where people can be themselves at work, feel safe and appreciated, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and develop.
There’s something special about seeing a person master his or her craft. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented Irish and European craft makers, from ceramics and glass to jewellery and textiles. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and operate through trust and transparency to ensure lasting relationships are formed. We value getting to know the people behind the products that we offer.